Join us on Sabbath, Sept. 12, 2020, for our annual Winnekeag retreat. There will be no services at the church that day. Worship starts at 10:00 AM by the lake (or inside if it rains), followed by dinner and a relaxing afternoon. No activities Friday or on Sabbath evening.
Reserve a Meal
Sabbath dinner is available from the camp cafeteria. It includes entree, salad, dessert, & drink. All camp meals are vegetarian, but they can accommodate vegans and those with other special dietary needs.
DON'T pay for your meal in a tithe envelope! Why not, you ask?
- If you pay in a tithe envelope the office may not know about it in time.
- And we won't know to include you in the meal count.
- And if our meal count is off, the camp charges us $20 for every one we're over.
So please, only use the payment options below.
- Pay with a credit card by clicking the button below, or;
- Bring a check to the church office (again, please don't put it in a tithe envelope). Make it payable to College Church and put "Winnekeag Meals" in the memo line.
|Through Sunday, Sept. 6||$8.00/meal|
|Monday, Sept. 7 and after||$20.00/meal (camp policy)|
|Children age 3 and under||Always free|