Worship Service for Sabbath, July 4, 2020
The doors of the College Church are open for public worship! We are following all state-mandated guidelines, as well as Southern New England Conference recommendations, to help stop the spread of C-19.
Until further notice:
- there is no passing of the offering plates (plates will be at the back doors on stands)
- there are no printed bulletins (you can find recent bulletins here)
- the children will not come forward for the children's story
- there will be singing but not by the congregation (singing projects your breath farther )
- we will use every other pew in an effort to practice social distancing
- the wearing of masks is required according to state guidelines
- hugs and hand shaking will be discouraged
- most internal doors will be propped open so that you don't have to touch doorknobs
11:05 AM: Main worship service
- Link: Worship Service Live Stream. This link takes you to our page where the live stream is embedded. It's easier to find and use.
11:10 AM: worship service with asl signing
There will be a separate live stream to our Facebook page where SNEC Deaf Ministries coordinator Jessica McGowan Smith will be signing for the deaf in ASL. Thanks, Jessica!
As churches open back up, Jessica will need to visit them, so, sadly, at some point the ASL signing will end unless we can find someone else to do it.
- Link: Go to our Facebook page and look for an image with a little red Live button.
- You may need to refresh your web browser for it to load.
- In our testing you don't need a Facebook account to see the live stream.
- Important: Some people have found that the Facebook stream wouldn't load in their web browser. They had to use the Facebook app on a mobile device.