Caring for the needy and for God's house
Your donations enable us to:
- feed the hungry at the WHEAT Community Café and in our holiday food drive
- minister to young parents in our Wednesday morning playtime
- minister to the community at our annual Choose Wellness health fair
- support South Lancaster Academy
- make needed repairs to our building
- keep our church warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- fix our leaky roof! (please give to the Capital Improvement fund)
- and support many other ministries!
How to Give
Besides putting a donation in the offering plate, you can:
About Online Donations
You can use a credit or debit card, but the electronic check option avoids card processing fees, so more of your donation is usable.
- For an electronic check you'll need your routing transit number and account number (see below) from the bottom of your checks/deposit slips, or call your bank.
- Adventist Giving can save this info so that you only need to enter it once.
See the bottom of the page for important info on year-end donations. Questions? Please email the treasurers.
Yes! I want to support our church and the community!
Please turn in donations by the deadlines noted below for them to count in this tax year. Make sure we have your current mailing address so you can get your donation statement.
|Offering Plate||Sabbath, Dec. 26.|
|Church Office||Wednesday, Dec. 30, 5:30 PM.|
|Online||Thursday, Dec. 31, 11:59 PM Eastern time.|
(check local service hours)
|Must be postmarked by Dec. 31, 2020
& received by Jan. 7, 2021.