If you would like to commit your life to Christ through baptism, please contact us or speak to one of our pastors. They will be glad to work with you.
Transferring Your Membership
If God speaks to you at the College Church and you feel you can grow spiritually here, you may wish to bring your SDA church membership along for the ride. To do so, please fill out the transfer request below.
Notes on transfers
You can request transfer for just your own membership, or also for members of your immediate family.
- You need to already be a baptized SDA church member or you won't have a membership to transfer. In that case, the pastoral staff can work with you on joining via baptism or profession of faith. If you're not sure, just go for it and we'll figure it out!
- All the transfers need to be coming from the church you list below. To request more transfers from a different church, please fill out an additional request.
- Transfers often happen within a couple of months, but can take much longer. It depends on the timing, location, and practices of your previous church.
- For updates, email email@example.com.
- After submitting here, please fill out our membership info form if you haven't done so yet so that we can finish processing your request.