2021 Food Drive Info
This year we returned to our traditional food drive, where we go out and collect food from the community. We did it responsibly, with health and safety measures in place.
See some photos from this year's drive.
We’re joining together to support the less fortunate among us. Please use the signup form below to tell us how you can help!
We need help at these times:
- Thursday, Nov. 11, morning: We need a few people with pickup trucks to help with picking up food from the grocery store.
- Thursday, Nov. 11, any time 1:00–8:00 PM: sorting.
- Friday, Nov. 12, 12:30–3:00 PM: sorting.
- November 17: we pass out the food boxes. We need drivers and deliverers. Light refreshments, sharing time and fellowship to follow.
- To help financially, mark your tithe envelope Holiday Food Drive.
DONATING FOOD: We would like every member of the College and Village churches to donate non-perishable food (check expiration dates because we can’t give out expired food). Please bring it to the College Church fellowship hall by Nov. 6.
FOOD SORTING AND BOX PACKING: We have set aside times for sorting and packing (see the bulletin), but please feel free to come any time in that window.
DELIVERING THE FOOD BOXES: Nov. 20. Plan ahead to join us! We need drivers and deliverers. Refreshments, sharing time and fellowship to follow.
TO HELP FINANCIALLY: Mark your tithe envelope Holiday Food Drive.
CLEANUP: 9:30 AM–12:00 PM Sunday, Nov. 21.
Mission Works Team
Greater Lancaster Holiday Food Drive
How can I sign up for a gift box?
If you need a gift box and are in the Lancaster/Clinton area, contact the WHEAT office in Clinton at (508) 370-4743.
If you are a CC member and would like to submit a name, please click below.
Pics from the 2021 Drive
Here are some reference documents in case you need them.