Requirements for those entering Massachusetts in the time of COVID-19
All those visiting Massachusetts, or Mass. residents returning after visiting another location, must follow Mass. state requirements if they wish to attend our services:
- if you are coming from a lower-risk state, there are no restrictions.
- if you are coming from anywhere else:
- you must complete the online Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival;
- after arriving, you must quarantine for 14 days before attending, OR
- have a negative COVID-19 test that you took no more than 72 hours before attending.
You can find the latest info on the Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Order webpage.