SLA Constituency Meeting Wednesday, Mar. 3, 2021, 7:00 PM
All school families and constituent members are welcome. The College Church is a constituent church of SLA, so all official College Church members can attend and vote. For more info, call 978-368-8544 or go to www.mysla.org.
Due to COVID protocols, there will only be room for about 25 people in the building. Others may attend via Zoom.
- Link: Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 743 6157 6405
- Passcode: 0im1AL
Want to Attend in Person?
You must be able to respond NO to all of the following questions, otherwise you are not allowed to attend in-person. Please use Zoom.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, or have you in the last 14 days?
- Fever greater than 100 degrees
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Have you been in close contact with someone displaying these symptoms?
- Have you been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or who has tested positive for it in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside the country OR to any high-risk locations in the last 14 days, or been in close contact with someone who has traveled to high-risk locations in the past 14 days?