Scholarships for the 2020–21 School Year
The College Church, in conjunction with the Southern New England Conference and South Lancaster Academy, provides scholarship assistance through the Three-way Plan to College Church members who meet certain criteria.
We can also help home-school families, but the criteria are a bit different.
- We don't accept paper applications. You must apply with the web form below.
- Please follow the instructions.
deadline to apply for three-way scholarship:
- Fall semester: Sept. 30
- Spring semester: Feb. 28.
Prepare your documents:
- Download and fill out the SNEC Three-way Application (click the link and on the resulting page, look at the bottom of the page on the right).
- Make sure you get the form for the appropriate school year.
- Retrieve page 1 of your most recent IRS tax return.
- Optional: Fill out your SLA Local Church Financial Aid Commitment form.
- Scan or take photos of these documents. The entire document must be visible and legible.
Submit your documents:
- Complete and submit the CC Three-way Application below, attaching the required documents.
- Complete and submit the CC member info form if you have not already done so (required).
Please Note: The form below will be disabled after the deadline passes.
We will re-enable it in time for the following semester.