Scholarship Assistance for SLA Families
The College Church, with the Southern New England Conference and South Lancaster Academy, provides scholarship assistance through the Three-way Plan to College Church members who meet certain criteria.
We can also help home-school families, but the criteria are a bit different.
- We don't accept paper or emailed applications. You must use the web form linked below. The church office can assist you in filling it out if you wish.
- We don't start accepting applications for the following school year until July of that year.
- Fall semester: Sept. 30
- Spring semester: Feb. 28.
A. Prepare your documents
- Fill out the SNEC Three-way Application, one for each student. Make sure to use the one for the appropriate school year.
- Fill out the SLA Local Church Financial Aid Commitment form, also one for each student.
- Get page 1 of your most recent IRS tax return.
- Scan or take photos of these documents. IMPORTANT:
- Use good lighting. The entire document must be visible and clearly legible.
- Include just ONE page per picture. Please don't put multiple pages in one shot.
B. Submit your documents
- Click either the button below or the Launcher, then choose the three-way option.
- The Launcher is the blue-and-white N in the lower right corner of any page on our website.
- Turn in everything all at once. We don't accept partial applications.
- You can apply for up to three students at once. If you have more, please submit another application.
- Complete and submit the CC member info form if you haven't done so (required).