Scholarship Assistance for SLA Families
The College Church, in conjunction with the Southern New England Conference and South Lancaster Academy, provides scholarship assistance through the Three-way Plan to College Church members who meet certain criteria.
We can also help home-school families, but the criteria are a bit different.
- WE DON'T ACCEPT PAPER OR EMAILED APPLICATIONS. You must attach your documents to the web form below. The church office can assist you if you wish.
- Please follow the instructions below.
- Fall semester: Sept. 30
- Spring semester: Feb. 28.
A. Prepare your documents
- Fill out the SNEC Three-way Application.
- Click the link above and on the resulting page, look at the bottom on the right.
- Make sure you get the form for the appropriate school year.
- Retrieve page 1 of your most recent IRS tax return.
- Fill out your SLA Local Church Financial Aid Commitment form.
- Scan or take photos of these documents. The entire document must be visible and legible.
B. Submit your documents
- Complete and submit the web form below, attaching your documents.
- Please submit all your docs at the same time rather than piecemeal.
- You can apply for up to three students with this form. If you have more than three, please submit a second application.
- Complete and submit the CC member info form if you have not already done so (required).
The form below will be disabled after the deadline passes.
We will re-enable it in time for the following semester.